- PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- RECORDED WEBINARS
- Supervision. Exploring educator professional responsibility. View in your own time!
Supervision. Exploring educator professional responsibility. View in your own time!
We will look at:
- the importance of active supervision
- the regulations in relation to supervision
- educator's duty of care to protect children
- what adequate supervision looks like
- what effective supervision looks like
- complying with ratio regulation and flexibility
- adequate supervision depending on age, ability activity
- supervision getting to know children, their abilities and limitations
- developmentally appropriate experiences
- activity engagement
- scanning as a strategy of effective supervision
Length: 70 minutes
PLEASE NOTE, PRICES ARE PER PERSON.
Please order multiples if more than one will be viewing the presentation. Discount for a group of 5 or more viewers