Children in Wild Nature. View in your own time
Wanting to start a nature/bush school program or hoping to get colleagues and parents on board? Unsure about where to start, needing the 'why' and the research to support you, how to do it, what to take with you, what children can do in nature and the big question, what about the toileting? This is the session for you. A handout with research and certificate available.
We will look at:
- a range of different nature-based models
- practical considerations such as toileting and hand washing
- the researched benefits of children being with nature
- promoting nature-based practice in primary schools
- nature as the first teacher
Length: 1 hour
PLEASE NOTE, PRICES ARE PER PERSON.
Please order multiples if more than one will be viewing the presentation. Discount for a group of 5 or more viewers