Programming for babies aged 0-2 years. View in your own time
We will look at:
· the importance of connections and relationships
· stages of play with objects
· use of Treasure Baskets for non-mobile children
· Heuristic Play as children experiment and explore to understand their world and how things work
· touched on Schematic play
· providing developmentally appropriate environments
· programming for babies and toddlers
Length: 55 minutes
PLEASE NOTE, PRICES ARE PER PERSON.
Please order multiples if more than one will be viewing the presentation. Discount for a group of 5 or more viewers
In this research based LIVE webinar we will explore the developmental stages of play and exploration appropriate for children aged from birth to 2 years. Once we know what and how babies explore the world around them we can provide high quality opportunities as well as documenting and planning these experiences to mentor and support families and caregivers. You will come away with many simple, inexpensive ideas.