Behaviour. Supporting adults to understand and support children. View in your own time.
We will look at:
· challenging behaviours children may display
· challenging behaviour as a sign that needs are not being met
· the brain’s reponse to stressful incidents
· the trauma response as fight, flight or freeze
· the role of the adult in recognising triggers for children’s stress
· placing energy into helping child meet their needs as a preventative strategy
Length: 1 hour
PLEASE NOTE, PRICES ARE PER PERSON.
Please order multiples if more than one will be viewing the presentation. Discount for a group of 5 or more viewers