STEM Play in the Early Years. View in your own time!
We will looked at:
· the difference between academic and intellectual learning
· what STEM looks like in the Early Years
· nurturing STEM thinking skills in children
· the secret to ‘teaching’ STEM concepts through natural curiosity
· supporting scientific thinking in young children
· environments and opportunities to create a STEM rich environment
· the importance of process and not end product
Length: 1 hour, 6 minutes
PLEASE NOTE, PRICES ARE PER PERSON.
Please order multiples if more than one will be viewing the presentation. Discount for a group of 5 or more viewers