BANG, BANG! Exploring ‘Aggressive Play’ Incl Weapon Play. View in your own time!
In this webinar we looked at:
· research linked to boys’ brain development and testosterone
· playful aggression and harmful aggression
· imaginative play and viewing this through a particular lens
· critically reflecting on practice to ensure no children are disadvantaged
· researched information on weapon play
· the benefits to children of playful aggression including gun play
· boys and toy gun tips
PLEASE NOTE, PRICES ARE PER PERSON.
Please order multiples if more than one will be viewing the presentation. Discount for a group of 5 or more viewers
Length of webinar 42 minutes