A culture of caring and nurturing during a crisis. View in your own time!
A recorded webinar looking at:
· the normality of feeling anxious
· negative and positive coping strategies during periods of anxiety
· self-care as a tool to reduce and prevent anxiety
· suggestions to ‘take control’ and reduce anxiety
· strategies we can use to keep ourselves and those around us mentally and physically healthy
· practicing and modeling daily gratitude and random acts of kindness.
Length: 30 minutes
PLEASE NOTE, PRICES ARE PER PERSON.
Please order multiples if more than one will be viewing the presentation. Discount for a group of 5 or more viewers