Anchorage Rope 20m
We are so excited about this one! 20m of very strong rope with a heavy duty safety clip. Use your imagination or even better....give it to the children to use their wonderful creativity. Some ideas to get you started:
- climbing rope, attached to a tree/post to pull yourself up on.
- loop and attach a seat/branch/plank to make a swing in a tree
- suspend between trees or poles/posts to create a balancing rope with a higher rope to hold onto
- make a giant spiral on the ground/floor to walk through or on
- suspend between trees/posts and hang an assortment of resources from the rope for children to explore.
- suspend between trees, combine with our ropes kit to allow children to loop their ropes over it and create their own swings or rope ladders
Kermantle 20m Anchorage Line 11mm with 19mm Safety Hook one end, with backsplice at other end.